How to Make Delicious Vegan Brazil Nut Ice Cream

I just received my Brazil nuts from Iherb and I was looking for some wonderful recipes to use them with and I thought if I can use the milk to make some delicious ice cream?  

Sure enough I found a wonderful recipe using both Brazil nuts and Walnuts, both Dr. Sebi Approved.  

I hope you will enjoy this recipe.

Ingredients: 
  •  2 cups Brazil Nut Milk, unsweetened
  • 1/2 cup walnuts, soaked for 10 hours, drained and rinsed
  • 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
See recipe for Brazil Nut Milk Here

Directions: 
  1. Pour 1/2 cup of the Brazil Nut Milk and the walnuts in a blender and process until very smooth. 
  2. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups Brazil Nut Milk, along with the rest of the ingredients and process until well blended. 
  3. Transfer to a jar and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
  4. Put the mixture in an ice-cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
Note: Brazil Nut–Vanilla Ice Cream tastes best if eaten immediately, but it will keep for 5 days stored in a sealed container in the freezer. Thaw for a few minutes before serving.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment